Monday, March 07, 2005

~*A CrAzY WeEkEnD*~

5th March 2003, it was a crazy Saturday that I ever had with my housemate. Even though there is nothing much happen in the afternoon, but we are so excited during the dinner. My housemates helped each other in cooking while I cooked steam eggs. It was my first time cooked steam eggs and it was so success. Our dishes were simple but nice and they were soya bean cooked with fried eggs, pork fillets, sream eggs and soup.

After dinner, around 9.30pm, my roomate and I rearrange the room fittings. Besides, we also clean our room and remove all unused box into the kitchen. Whole process took us 2 hours to finish. By the time of 12am, my housemates cooked supper. We ate the supper with tea while we talked, watch movie, played games and online.

Around 3am, two of my housemates came into my room for chatting. We talked and play online games until 6.30am. Then we went to eat "Dim Sum". After that, we only came home and sleep.

No comments: