Tuesday, April 25, 2006

~*Chocolate Fever*~

Saturday, I went to Jaya Jusco to buy Black Forest Coffee from Coffee Bean and went there for a walk. Out of the sudden, I felt like eating chocolate. I stood in front the chocolates and thinking which to get. Looking at the Japanese Version of KitKat, feeling to buy it, but too expensive to have RM6.99 for that 4 bars. Then I shifted my target to the local normal KitKat and cheeze KitKat and felt that it ain't interesting. After that, I walked towards the Ferrero Rocher chocolates and I felt bored with it. Finally, I picked up a pack of Cadbury Black Forest and a box of Hersheys Kisses as I don't know which one to buy.

Well, I used to finish Cadbury Black Forest within 2 hours but this time I took 2-3 days to finish it. I had no idea why I felt that the chocolate is too sweet for me. Maybe my life is bitter lately.

The Cadbury's Black Forest~~


The Hersheys' Kisses~~

No comments: