Wednesday, October 06, 2004

~*A Moody Day*~

I woke up early today. Don't know why. Maybe someone woke me up?? Haha..

I don't know what's wrong with my connection. I can't go online. I'm suffering the minute without internet. Argh... Even though, I still have to go class instead of wondering what's wrong. Before I went to 10am class, I bought a chicken porridge and had it with my unfinish series movie. While enjoying the show, I realised that it's time to go for my classes. Without bothering bout the internet connection, I left my room and attended class.

Wow, what a tired day to have. My classes are continuosly for six hours!! I thought that I won't be hungry during my Corporate Accounting class, but I can listen to my stomach playing drums. But still, I have to finish my class until 4pm.

Don't know what's wrong with me in a sudden. I just like got mad with myself and throw anger to people. Humph.. Maybe I'm just too tired.

Anyhow, the day still bright, and wish that I could have a better moment for today. Cheers!

No comments: