Friday, October 08, 2004

~*A Sad Day*~

I don't know what I had did wrongly. I don't know why people will treat me as a freak. I'm quiet doesn't mean that I'm unfriendly.

I'm tired being myself. Is it my fault for being too myself? Or is it I should be fake around and lost my identity? I really don't know what should I do. Seems like whatever I did, it was my fault. For every single words I spoke, it seems to be my fault as well. I rather be quiet and keep everyhting to myself.

I fought hard to save myself from others. I'm really tired fighting around when I was told that I'm fighting with myself.

Sometimes I cry. I cry for no reason. I cry just to release my stress. But for most, I cry because I hurt. How deep my heart had been broken? My heart broken from pieces to pieces. I wonder, is there any way to reassemble it?

No comments: