Sunday, January 30, 2005

~*H@PpY BiRtHd@y*~

Friday, 28 January 2005, was my 23rd birthday. Early in the morning, I can't get up to go for the class. So, I skipped the first hour lecture and attended the second hour of lecture. After the lecture, I got a group discussion. After an hour, I had lunch -- Tom Yam Ayam, with my friend at Plaza Siswa. After lunch, we went to B1 for my last lecture of the day.

After the tiring lecture, I went to Creative Look Saloon to get my hair trim. Finally, my messy hair could look better now. After that, I got a nap for 45 minutes.

Around 5pm, I got myself ready for the birthday celebration. I'm a little excited at time. Supposingly, I should be happy and excited for the whole night. A little disappointment happened when me, the birthday girl, need to wait for a friend to get herself ready for about 10 minutes. Even I'm not so happy with it, but I still pretend that I'm okay with it cause I don't want to spoil the atmostphere.

After leaving Bukit Beruang, we were on the way to a studio to get photo of mine. I suspected the studio located at somewhere near Jalan Ong Kim Wee, but we headed to the wrong places which was brought by friend who thought is that place. We went a big round and caught in the traffic jam for 30 minutes. Again, I'm tired with this kind of situation which cause me a little unhappy of it. With anger, I got myself out of the car and thinking to walk to the studio to get photo. But Vince had stopped me from doing so and he volunteer to walk there and take the pictures for me. Then, I went into the car and looked at his action. He walked here and there, asking for the direction and the location of the studio. Finally, he ran towards the shop and got the pictures. Suddenly, there is a feeling of touch grew in my heart. He was being told to drive the wrong way and everything, but he never blame on anyone of us and never complain anything bout it.

After that, we went to our destination -- Coconut House. It located at the row in front of the Jonker Street. So, we parked the car quite far from the shop and walked there. Finally, we reached the shop and we sat at a table for six. Each of us ordered a pasta and a drink and I added two regular pizza with different favour. The foods were quite slow and not really nice. Maybe we don't know how to order. The pizza still okay and the best for that day was the Tomyam flavour pasta and the beef lasagne. The foods are not cheap there and I spent RM100+ which over my budget cause I didn't expected to pay more than RM150. After filling stomach, we walked around the shop and took some photos. I felt like we were quite 'sampat' that time.

After the dinner, we walked to the jonker street where I lost my mood as well. Maybe I'm just too worried to blow the candles after 12am. Well, around 10.30pm, we headed to Secret Recipe at Melaka Raya to eat Cheeze Choc which my friend ordered for me a day earlier. The cake is not bad.

As the night still young, we decided to go to the Pure Bar where the favourite place for MMU students to hang out. Actually, it's my first time to go Pure Bar and the environment inside is just normal. Maybe I had been expecting too much. We ordered 2 buckets and I drank 3-4 bottles of Calrsberg which enough to make me 70% drunk.

Erm.. Actually, the most happy moment was that I received sms from my old friends who I never expect them to wish me. I'm really so touch by them that they still remember my birthday. I really miss them a lot..

Every year, every special occasion, I just got only one wish. Almost four years I had made the same wishes but it never come true. Anyway, thanks for everyone who wishes me. :)


~Back from left: Punitha, Chao Jie and Win Nee~
~Front from left: Vince, me and Zhong Hui~


~Still the same people but at another corner~


~We @ Secret Recipe~


~Me with stupid pose~


~Presents from firends~


~Gift from my lovely roomate and her bf~


~Gift from my lovely housemates~

No comments: