Friday, January 14, 2005

~*New Year, New Wish, New ME?*~

I wonder, why am I getting terrible day by day. Even my parents and family didn't give me any pressure, but I do receive from outsiders. I has such a feeling that my classmates view me as an alien. Besides, I also felt that they looking down on me.

I admitted that I'm quite shy in front of people and will be additionally quiet with those I'm not so close with. Refresh back for the past few days I working for airbrush, I knew this girl from Beta Human Resource, but I had no barrier talking to her. Maybe, I'm too pressure being in the class. I felt like I'm being avoided and also being left alone.

Now, I always go class alone, sit alone and talk to myself. Are those normal? Yeah, maybe. It's normal for an extended student who are not so familiar in the class.

I lost my confidence since Beta year. I lost everything include friendship, love and education. I lost my soul as well. Everyday walking around campus, I just like looking for something and thinking something else. Each time my friend saw me also will ask me, "hey, you didn't see me ak?" In fact, I really didn't see her. Even I'm looking at the front, but I don't know where is my sight focus on.

I feel sick, mentally sick. I need a break to go far away from this sophiscated place.

No comments: