Friday, June 02, 2006

~*Dinner @ Typical Japanese Restaurant*~

Saturday night, I had a dinner with my friend and her ex-roomate. At first, we wanted to have our dinner at Coconut House. But the shop was closed on that night. So, I suggested to dine at the Japanese Restaurant which we never been there before. However, it was a great experience at the typical Japanese restaurant -- Kokiya.

Kokiya~


The restaurant serves all sort of Japanese delicacy~


The seating~


Liquors on the shelf~


Green tea~


Pancake~


Pancake after cooked and decorate with topping~


Deep fried prawn salad~


Salmon baked with cheese~


Deep fried meat~


Minty taste ice cream as desert~


The foods are delicious and worth eating. The customers are mostly Japanese. Now only I realised that there are a number of Japanese stay in Malacca. After the dinner, we headed to Wings Musicafe which was suggested by my friend.

The singers for the night~

No comments: