Thursday, June 01, 2006

~*KL Trip*~

I went to KL on 31 May 2006 again to settle phone line and to get laptop backpack. The plan was not working well. I don't have a backup plan, so my 6 hours in KL turned out to be wasted.

Couldn't blame anyone as I didn't plan well at first. I went to Clicker to register a new phone line under my name and I told them that I would like to transfer my Streamyx account. Well, they were kind enough in telling me that transfer account only can be done at TM Point. They found me a familiar place with a map but I still have no idea on how to get to the TM Point. So, the first plan blew off.

As I didn't bring the map with me, so I not dare to travel to other places to get my phone line done. Therefore, I headed to KLCC to look for my backpack. Unfortunately, the backpack was out of stock. They could order for me but I need to get from them too. So, it's pointless to make an order now as I'm quite in urgent to use the bag. Again, I ended up in getting a magazine from Times and Maxican Bun from Rotiboy.

KLCC is crowded with people and kids~


Kinokuniya is close for stock take purpose. If I have the chance to perform stock take at bookstore, I think I will be distracted by the books especially those with interesting title.~


No comments: