Wednesday, May 31, 2006

~*Memory in MMU Malacca*~

I spent 5 years in MMU Malacca. After the last day of paper, I felt nothing except the release from going through all the papers. I not sure how the others felt, I just felt nothing. Maybe I'm not enjoying enough during these 5 years of study in MMU. There is no sadness or any feel of graduation. I just felt normal like examination is over and the holidays begin. I wonder how could I be so cool with it.

There are ups and downs during these 5 years. Nothing much to be mentioned as most of the down time was due to my ex. The happiness only begin and happened in the last 2 trimesters I gone through with my friends and coursemates. What happiness I gained? It is such a question that I couldn't answer. I just felt that I'm happier during the last 2 trimesters.

The lecture halls that we gained our knowledge from~


The Library that I step my foot not more than 20 times over 5 years of study in MMU~


The side view of the Library which I love so much. It is the most beautiful building in MMU Malacca~


MY friends and I broke into the Main Hall to take photo. It is supposingly to be locked for examination purpose. But we were just lucky enough to get into it.~


My tired face~


Do you believe that I played piano??~


The old FOSEE building which meant for foundation studies. Since there is a new FOSEE building near the car park, this building will be used for Administrative purpose. Some of the lecture and tutorial rooms still in use.


Plaza Siswa is a place where I enjoyed Tomyam Campur + Nasi Putih the most~


This is Faculty of Business and Law where I gone through my years most of the time especially the Studio A and B.~


Faculty of Engineering and Technology is a building that I only passed by its lobby. I never step into this building throughout my academic years.~


There are some buildings which are not included because my handphone was out of battery. Anyway, I could pay a visit back to my Uni anytime as I wish.

No comments: