Wednesday, May 10, 2006

~*Buffet Dinner*~

Monday evening, my exhousemates and I went to Renaissance Hotel Malacca for international buffet dinner.

Here is the picture I took in my room before headed to buffet dinner.


The lobby with crystal light.


The small fountain at the lobby.


A bit early reach there, so went to the toilet for some photo shooting.


This view isn't new to me as I was there 3 years back.


The view from my seat.


I missed the salad picture. This is my main dish and they are fried noodle, cooked salmon, mixed vegetables, beef, lamb chop, potato and squids.


The tempura are not crispy enough and not really delicious. It's too oily for me.


The asam pedas is so tasty and spicy. I like it!


The prawns and crab are fresh. At first I thought they are raw cause they were put on top of ice. A new try for me!


I like deserts especially cakes. The most delicious are the cheese cake and the small chocolate cup cake.


There are not much choice of the fruits.


After the dinner, we went to the swimming pool to take photo.


The children pool and the palm trees.


The gym instructor saw us taking photo around the swimming pool, he then invited us to take photo in the gym. We were surprise with the friendly gym instructor as we were all dressed up like going for party and some of them were with heels. He didn't mind about it and let us take photo with the equipment. However, It's a quit interesting experience I got there and we had fun there.

The small gym~


As overall, I enjoy the buffet dinner with my exhousemates. They are fun to be with and they will always make you feel young. I think this will be the last time for me to have such a big gathering with them. Between, all the pictures above were took by using my handphone.

No comments: