Sunday, May 07, 2006

~*Outing with Friends*~

On Friday, after the last class for Corporate Accounting II, we had a photo session with our beloved lecturer. The lecturer is sporting enough to change his cloth to our class t-shirt and took photo with us. He is such a nice lecturer and we love him so much.

Our beloved lecturer, Mr. Ramaiyer Subramaniam~~


After that, I went to watch Mission Impossible III with my friends. As we arrived earlier, we had our lunch + dinner at the food court after the tickets redemption. There we saw our classmate paktor-ing with his girlfriend.

I'm so proud with the class t-shirt that I wore to the movie and walked around the mall. Seems like scared that people don't know I'm from MMU Accounting. Moreover, the shirt is too big size for me which it is the smallest they got for me. *sweat*


Taufu Fa that I ate. Feel got cheated as the aunty gave me the big one and she didn't ask me what size I want.


Ops, couple spotted!!! (Hope that they didn't visit my blog. *sweat*)


In the cinema, there was a couple in front of us complained that the seat was broken. Well, not sure how they sit until the chair broken. Then, they were directed to sit elsewhere (like I care!). Soon, the show started and we enjoyed the movie. Well, I'm not going to write the review bout the movie as I did it at the other blog of mine.

Proof of purchased~~


After the movie, we walked out from the cinema and I spotted a kid with doraemon bag. Actually nothing big deal with the bag, just feel like taking a photo of it.

Small kid with Doraemon bag who just watched M:i:III~~

No comments: