Tuesday, May 02, 2006

~*One Hour Stress Removal Formula*~

As usual, after class I would go to either Tesco or Jaya Jusco for a walk even I don't have much thing to buy. Today after class, I was thinking to go Tesco by myself or with my mom and I decided to go by myself. If I go with my mom, surely I won't buy titbit as my mom will say that those titbits are fattening. Well, the purpose I went there is to get toothpaste. But I end up with chocolate and chips.

After the shopping, I walked pass a stall sell food. I don't know what it call, but it is delicious. I had been looking for it quite some times ago. If it serve hot, it would be more crispy. The chili sauce is really nice. Yum yum~~


Chocolate fever again --> Hersheys' Kisses. Just wanna try out which kisses taste better. However, both also not really my favourite.


Looking at the chips on the shelf, I don't know which one to pick. I know in my mind that there is one I would like to buy, but it's not available in the store. So, I pick this one which I never taste before.


When I going to pay, I saw Wonder Cup which contain a free toy in it. The free toy is Doraemon series. Then I felt like give it a try to see my luck whether I can get Doraemon or other character.

Top view~


Side view~


To my surprise, I got Brainy Doraemon!! *Feel like a little Kiddy!* I put it beside my cutie webcam. Hehe... So happy to see that Doraemon smile.


No comments: