Wednesday, May 31, 2006

~*Moving Down to KL?*~

On 28 May 2006, I decided to move down to KL. I almost got myself argue with my mom over this matter because I was planned to go KL alone with a help from a friend. Not sure what was in my mom mind which she objected the plan and asked my brother to bring me there. Since my mom held her strong decision, I let go my objection and followed my mom suggestion.

Well, I haven't been to my rented apartment before which is the biggest mistake I made. I got myself a little disappointment as I expected too much. Anyway, this is my first experience in renting a room in KL. Based on my friend, this apartment consider much more better than her previous apartment. So, I think it's better for me to think of how to survive in that place rather than keep on complaining over it.

Since my plan was blow off, I just ordered my mattress which is going to be delivered on the next moving date -- 4 June 2006. Hopefully I could settle everything on that day cause I will be working on 5 June 2006.

Some function held at Times Square~~


I spent around one and a half hour at Times Square, and so happened that I met an LYN member with his girlfriend. I was so shy that I couldn't remember his nick.

No comments: