Friday, December 24, 2004

~*Back to Campus*~

Yeah, school reopen already and I'm so proud that I had skipped my first lecture this trimester on Monday 8am. Humph, this first week doesn't have much class and most of the class had been cancelled.

Well, during the holidays, I didn't go anywhere. For the first week of holidays, I spent my time at Malacca, Batu Pahat and Tampin. My uncle from Batu Pahat move to his new house. Thus, my family and relatives had dinner at his house and go round the town to enjoy the scenery. Humph.. Seems like Batu Pahat is a quite develope town which full with shopping centre and hawker stalls.

After spending a night at my uncle house, we headed back to Malacca and the next day my family went down to Tampin while I stay at Emerald Park for few days. On thursday, 2nd December, I went down to Tampin to help my brother move house. He was force to move out cause the landlord want to renovate the house and stay there. On Sunday morning, My parents and I went back to Teluk Intan by bus. During the journey back to hometown, I got the terrible experience in the bus.

I spent 12 days at Teluk Intan by doing nothing. What I did was eat, watch tv progamme and sleep. On 17 December, I back to Malacca with my mom, aunty and cousin. I stay at my aunty house for 3 days and back to Emerald Park on Monday morning. That's why I skipped my first lecture class on this trimester.

After school reopen, I seems like still enjoying my holidays. Monday, I loiter at Jaya Jusco. Tuesday, Vince, Zhong Hui, Win Nee and I went to Mahkota Parade for a movie - The Phantom of The Opera. The show was like Mouline Rouge or The Sound of Music. It is quite nice and I enjoy the show very much. Then, on Wednesday, we again went to Mahkota Parade for the midnight show - Kung Fu Hustle. The show was quite fake as usual like Stephen Chow style.

Yesterday, I attended my first lecture of this trimester but I had skipped 1 hour of the class. The is because I was called for meeting regards the offering of Taxation 2. Actually, I'm already fed up with the appeal and accepted the fate of postpone my graduation. Haih, forget bout it le.. I don't think the last try on appeal to President directly will be approved.

Erm.. quite happy yesterday. I went for a friend birthday party. It was a BBQ night but I never got the chance to grill, instead I enjoy the chicken wings, sausages, corn, potato and lots more. The food were nice and I like it. Humph, ate too much already. I think I need to diet else I will gain weight.

No comments: