Monday, November 29, 2004

~*HaPpY HoLiDaYs*~

Yahoo~ Finally, our final exam had finished. For this trimester, I knew I didn't did well but I think I will do better for the coming trimester. But I still feel that I had wasted this golden oportunity to be awarded 'Dean List'. Anyhow, I will always remind myself to study and work hard, not just to get awarded but also to get above my current CGPA. ~Gambatte!~

The starting of the holidays doesn't seem interesting to me. The most precious moment was the Saturday night which three of us, Zhong Hui, Vince and me went to Mahkota Parade for a three hours show - Alexander. We got soome hard time during the show cause our seats were the first 2nd row from the screen. After the show, we went to Jonker Street to eat Cendol. Then, we had some beers at Geographer Cafe. Even it is not any special date, but I enjoyed it very much especially I'm out of stress.

The next day, Sunday, I got up early and had 'Dim Sum' with Vince at a nearby shop in Bukit Beruang. After that, I was called to go to my uncle house at Batu Pahat. Well, it was a tired journey as I don't have enough sleep the night before. When I reached my uncle house, my first impression was "wow!" Even my uncle house is not big, but it's new and nice. I found myself comfortable in the house and I enjoyed the night view when we went for supper. Batu Pahat is a small town but it seems more interesting than my hometown - Teluk Intan.

After spending a night at my uncle house, we pay a visit to some temple there. Before we set off, we went to a fish shop. The shop name Xian Leng which was awarded as the top 50 best company in medium and small company industry. Couldn't deny that the shop is big, but the fishes inside are variety and interesting. Well, after lunch, we started our journey back to Malacca and I was being settle down in my apartment.

Tomorrow I will be going to Tampin and look for houses for my brother. He was being ask to move out. It's not my brother fault anyway, the owner want to move in that house. Ish, what a trouble created by the owner.

Actually, I got a shocked during my days with my family and relatives. I was told that my parent want to move to Malacca. Malacca?? Am I gonna be Malaccan?? Well, I don't know and I don't dare to imagine it.

LAst but not least, happy holidays to everyone! Enjoy yourself and bon voyage!

No comments: