Wednesday, November 17, 2004

~*My Sushi Day*~

Yeay! I can't fought with my desire to eat sushi. Today, I went Jaya Jusco to buy correction pens, rubber, memo pad and my favourite chocolate - Ferrero Rocher.Before I came back to Emerald Park, I had my lunch and dinner (too early for dinner maybe)at Sushi King. I ate 3 plates of sushi, Soft Shell Crab Temaki and Nebetaki Udon with green tea. Wow, It's very filling and I'm very full now. Haha.. Then I apply for their Privilege Card for RM15 which I can enjoy 10% discount including today meal. Humph.. after the meal, I feel sleepy cause not emough sleep. But I still have to keep myself awake to study. Gambate!!

~My favourite chocolate - Ferrero Rocher~


~The food that I enjoy and my free gift~

Chuka Chinmi and Chuka Kurage


Ebikko


Soft Shell Crab Temaki ~ I like this most cause it is so delicious!!


Nebiyaki Udon


b: Calender
c: Teapot Set

No comments: