Sunday, November 21, 2004

~*The Study Group*~

Today, I got myself up early. I managed to reach SEC before 10am. I'm very proud of myself as I'm the first among my study group member to reach there. Maybe this is the first time I went there earlier than them for this trimester group study.

Actually, I quite happy to study with them. Now, seems like things had changed. I don't feel much pleasure to be there. I felt that I will be more suffer the longer I stay. The study group had changed. The people involve also getting to be more advanced and more knowledgable. They seems like getting closer and closer. While I'm still left behind them. They went to see lecturer, I'll be the one who stay. When they came back, they were happily discussing something which I don't know the head and tail.

I'm so disappointed today. I thought they could help me in my study as they already took the subject - Corporate Accounting I. During my revision, I had some question in the problem. Then I asked him about it. Even he had tried his best to help me, but he couldn't solve my question. I'm really very disappointed with it. They had just took the subject last trimester and within 4 months, they could gave them back to the lecturer. I was wondering, is he already try his best to help me or maybe he is not interested in helping me?

I'm not making fuss out of nowhere. But I really feel uncomfortable with the existence of laptop during our study session. But there are people just want to use it to read notes and at the same time to have some fun chatting with friends to release stress. Even though, I still couldn't accept it.

I have such a feeling that I'll be having more difficulties and problems to be with them in future. I knew our distance getting further even I'm trying to catch up with them. I'm really tired and hopeless. I could sense that my path to depression is getting closer and closer.

Well, I should get myself clean now. Anyhow, I just wish that I could out of blue for all the time. Please cheerish me!

No comments: