Saturday, November 20, 2004

~*SaD*~

I'm too sad to start to write. I don't know why these two days I'm just so uncomfortable with myself. Seems like everything I do is not under my wish. Maybe I'm just too stress and couldn't focus on my study.

Yesterday, I found an idiot game. I know it's idiot but I still get myself into the game and in the end, I slept at 4am. That's why I was late to study in campus.

I was wondering whether PMS really couuld make girls moody. As I woke up, I'm in average mood. After lunch, I was being fooled and teased. People making fool on me. I knew I shouldn't angry or unhappy on it. But I just couldn't help myself from making myself angry. After a while, I'm back to normal.

Then, at the evening, I think I should go home to bath and have a short break. Yeah, my mood really went up and got a little cheer. But it was not too long cause when the time I came home from study, I had been invisible along the journey.

Afterall, I'm just couldn't help myself to cheer up. I'm tired and got a little pain on my stomach. I knew no one like it, including myself. I hate myself most when I'm so down and didn't smile. Anyway, I hope that the next morning when I wake up will be a bright day!

No comments: