Saturday, November 20, 2004

~*Finally, I Cry*~

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just too sad to do anything. I'm not tired. But, I just can't concentrate in my study.

Today, I'm fine all the while until after I back to campus at night. Everything seems like not in my way. My MP3 got problem because I format it another way which I shouldn't. Besides, I have no idea on what will be in the CSP final paper. I just feel that I can't fit into everyone and I can't fit into myself as well.

Finally, my depression come again. I hate it. I hate it comes at the wrong period. Around 9pm, I had no idea where I could go. I went out of the room with my book and note, walking no where. I would like to cry at anytime, anyplace. But I knew it's not proper to do so. I got myself calm until I reach FIST toilet. It's the first time I cry inside the toilet. At that time, I would like to hurt myself like what I had did before. But I had promised not to do so, else everyone will be leaving me. Even I didn't hurt myself anymore, but I don't seem to have much friends.

I don't know what I could do to get more attention and more friends. I had try my best to be more friendly, more talkative and more initiative to talk to people. But I'm still not welcome by people.

There is too much of my voice to be heard. I wish there is people who willing to lend their ears and time for me.

No comments: