Monday, May 26, 2008

~*Being Scolded for No Reason*~

Today, I received a call from a recruitement company.

This recruitement company was earlier the one who found a job as internal auditor for me. Though the company offer a good pay but I rejected the offer. Then, Mr. H who is in charge on my case did called me after my rejection on the offer. I remembered that I told him I am not looking for a job anymore.

Today, another guy from this same recruitement firm called me up. He is keen in talking and keep on talking and talking. When he asked me a question on which type of company (commercial or audit firm) that I am looking for. I talk him that I am not looking for job already. Then he was like got mad and said that if I not looking for job why do I go for interview and all. He also said that I am wasting their time too.

After I listen all this, he put down the phone. I was like, what is this? I did told them earlier I am not looking for job. Who the hell they are bother to call me up and do all this shit? It sounds like I asking them to find a job for me. I am very angry but I can't do a thing. Argh...

No comments: