Monday, May 26, 2008

~*The Brain is not Working*~

Lately, there is a lot of things appear in my mind. Though there is certain issues being resolved, but I just can't help to rethink them.


Issue 1:
I had been thinking of resignation for about more than 1 year. I got some good offers and finally I turned down the offers. I knew that I rejected the offer just because I love my job and I love to stay in audit field. But, I just can't help that I love to seek for job and look for better opportunity. I don't know why but I think it's not the time for me to leave my current job.

I just felt that I'm battle-ing with myself. I knew that I got unfair treatment from my current job but I just can't leave my current job not due to the bond or anything. I think most likely I am in the comfort zone and I used to be in the firm for 2 years


Issue 2:
My firm offered me an extension on the contract for ACCA study. I decided to do it on my own and doesn't want to have another contract with the firm. I rejected the offered and I'm pretty sure bout my decision.

But now, I felt that I want to take up the offer.


Issue 3
I decided to choose gold colour for my Myvi. Again.. now I felt that gold colour is not really looking good and I am thinking to change the colour. But I think it is impossible to do so.

Is it so hard for me to make my decision firm? It seems like this is not the first time I am like that, it has been a while. I need advice and I need guidance but there is no where to be found. Though I had spoke to my mom and my brother regarding the job related issues, but I still couldn't make up my mind.


Sometimes I just feel like talking to people about my problem but.. who are the people that willing to listen to me? who are the people that qualify to give me a better solution? who are the people that will always my my site?

No comments: