Thursday, May 29, 2008

~*Bossie Talk*~

Today, secretary called me and asked me to see my boss immediately. I was shocked and nervous as I doesn't think my position need to deal with boss.

When I walked to his room, he took out the yellow papers. Then I knew that it is for my assessment. All the while, my assessment was done by the seniors so I didn't expect to be assessed by my boss.

However, my boss didn't give me the hard time but he kept on encourage me and ask me to think positive. Well, to be honest, I felt myself changing. Last time, I used to be upset with my job. I felt dissatisfied and unfair from the firm. Slowly, I developed positive thinking and make a change on myself which make me happier in my job. Also, I getting love to do what I am doing.

Well, those advices from my boss are look forward and do the things that can make a change/influence. He adviced that don't do the things that we can't change it. I felt these words are wise and I will remember it. I think he is a great motivator and leader who sees employees as assets.

The assessment last for 1 hour which I didn't expect it could be this long. Anyway, I had a nice chat with him.

No comments: