Sunday, June 01, 2008

~*Samsung E640*~




Since last month, I had been using GPRS via my handphone. I was amazed by my phone and I love my phone a lot. Though I am looking for a new phone but none could impress me yet.

I bought my phone in October 2005. I love the phone sleek design. That time, flip phone was on the heat. So, I couldn't resist to own one too. I bought the phone around RM1300. Though not much function it has but I was impressed by the camera.

I had been using the GPRS years back. But I found it not practical as I can't access to eBuddy and a lot of website that I prefer. Until last Friday, I tried to search some interesting website on my way back to Sri Petaling. When the pages load, I was "wow, since when my phone can access to those page??"

The moment that amazed me a lot is when I search my own blog. Yes, now I can read my own blog through my phone!

For more information about the phone, please visit here.

No comments: