Wednesday, June 04, 2008

~*Frustrated*~

Today, I only realised that the current technology is not that great.

I actually wanted to draw a banker cheque from my saving account. I went to a branch nearby my house. I never ever draw a banker cheque before so I didn't know that I need to go back to the branch I open the saving account.

They actually can draw the cheque for me but up to a certain limit and my request already exceeded the limit. So after all the trouble, I can't draw the cheque I want from the bank.

I am so frustrated and angry. Frustrated as I didn't know I need to go to the service counter to request the form. After I completed the form, went to the counter only they told me I need to go back to the branch in Jln Raja Laut. Why can't they ask me first before give me the form? What's the point they have the service counter for? I am so frustrated.

Argh...

No comments: