Tuesday, June 17, 2008

~*Independence*~

Had been busy lately because:

1. My friend visited me on last last weekend. Tired and tired..
2. Just got my car and had been driving to work. Tired and tired..
3. Went back hometown. I'm driving back.. So again.. Tired and tired..
4. Yesterday woke up early to settle my passport. Then dinner at night and back home around 10.30. Tired and tired..

Had been thinking lately that I'm like doing everything all by myself. Yes, this is independent.

Sometimes, when come to think about it, is it really good to be independent? I knew everyone would say "YES". But for me, I don't think being independent is really good. I think in my previous blog, I did mention that being independent will make people think that we are strong and capable to handle everything on my our own.

I used to be independent. Real independent that I do not need people help me to do anything including handling the household problem. This save a lot of trouble but I don't like it. I don't like the way people think that I'm independent, so they don't need to help me or care bout me.

In fact, I'm a girl. I love to be pampered and being treated like a girl. After I got my car, I felt like old times that doing everything on my own. There is this feeling that make me feel sad and unhappy. I not sure why and I doesn't know what to do to make myself happy again.

1 comment:

Cool said...

I know what you meant by independent... You are a girl and I think being pampered by others sometimes are normal... However, being strong sometimes is to protect yourself... You just have to find the balance between when to be independent and when to show your feminine side... :)