Monday, June 02, 2008

~*Oops! I Forgot to BLOG!!*~

Oops! I forgot to BLOG!!!

Yes.. I wanted to blog but I forgot.. LOL..

Today, on my way walking from office to LRT station, I was thinking "why I want to see my own blog via GPRS while I am the one who wrote it?" I just felt funny on myself.

Anyway, today I tried to surf my blog via GPRS (yes, still stupidly want to read my own blog for ?? satisfaction??). I couldn't open the page because... the image below is too large!! Yes, the error said that document too large to load.

Conclusion is my phone is not that amazing afterall. Yeah, a bit disappointed with my phone especailly when I always has dificulty in typing sms. The button for "space" is hard to press.

Everytime said want to change phone also never do so cause budget tight. Yeah, had been cutting down my expenses lately due to more liabilities in future! Hmm.. seems like the chances for this year vacation is slim.

No comments: