Friday, August 22, 2008

I missed...

I missed those days when we are not couple, we used to chat in msn. I missed those time that we has so much to chat about. But now, it seems like we don't have a topic for a simple chat.

I has been understanding enough that he is busy with his work. I do not demand for his full time attention on me either. I just want him to spend a little time to think what has gone wrong between us. I just want him to think what could be done to spice up the relationship.

The most sadness thing happened is that he made decision to go Angkor Wat with his friends without discuss with me before decision is made. Maybe this is not a big deal for him, but to me, it is. I had planned to go angkor wat with him. I had planned on roughly on the schedule on the trip though I not sure when we will be going there. I thought that we could explore the angkor wat together for the first time.

I missed the time he purposely to have dinner with me after work. I missed the time he purposely come to my office to send me home. I missed that he gave me flower when I throw temper on him for no reason. I missed the time he listen to me when I am unhappy. I missed the time he hold my hand. I missed the time he came to my house to watch movie and drama.

No comments: