Monday, August 11, 2008

~*Lazy me lead to FATTY me*~

It has been a month I did not update my blog. Am I too busy to blog? No! I have the blogging time but I just got nothing to blog about. I still remember the old days I love to post some pictures and blog about the happening things around me.

Since I start working, my life seems like filled with a word - WORK. These days, I felt something uneasy and I felt unhappy in myself. I do not know why and I don't even able to tell the reason why I am unhappy.

But I clearly knew that there is something that hold me back from happiness. I had been gaining weight since I work. I am trying to loose weight day by day hoping there is a day I will become healthy and look nice.

I tried to diet with taking supplements (damn expensive!!) and without taking rice and flour. The result is good which I really loosed weight in just one week. This sounds amazing, right? But once I stop taking the supplements, and start to have rice and flour, I gain my weight. I am not only gain back what I had loosed but seems like double of it.

I felt myself filled with low self esteem and doesn't really love to see myself at the mirror. I am horrified to get myself stand on the weighing machine. Now I am not only facing the problem on my arms, tummy, tights but also face. I felt that I look no longer young like I had before. I can't make kawaii face when take pictures.

I doesn't know what I can do to make myself have the will to go for exercise. Maybe you all will think that I am lazy to do exercise. The answer is NO! I need a companian to do exercise with me. I am not talking about exercise at gym but at the park which doesn't need to pay a cent. Yes, I am in a budget for everything which I don't have the excess money for gym.

I know I need to control my diet. I tried to eat lesser rice and flour and taking more fruits and water. This happen to me when I am having buffet lunch at hotel. Back in Malaysia, I need to buy fruits and boil water which everything takes time and effort to do it. Yes, this sounds lazy to you. Okay, all I want is support. I am not talking bout mental support but physical support like get the fruits for me or when I do groceries, remind me to buy fruits.

I am just too upset to continue.

1 comment:

Cool said...

Spend sometime with friends... :) Then from there, look for friends who also want to go to park to exercise.. I think that will sure help... :)